Pam Erickson
612.790.1078
Pam@cbburnet.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Uglem <kauglem@gmail.com>
To: Erickson, Pamela K
Sent: Sat Dec 25 09:08:14 2010
Subject: a picture for you
Hi Pam! I added a little "life" into this picture since we looked
extremely pale. A good amount of red helped it out.
The others we had a couple of situations with closed eyes, and one
that was really bright.
My only concern is it's not a large file, which certainly will work,
but I wonder if my mom has a larger original. If you think it'll work
for printing let's go with it. I certainly don't think it's too small
to print!
Let me know if you want to look at the others, Merry Christmas!
Kelly
You have been sent 1 picture.
Christmas 2010 016.jpg
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
'10 Deerwood Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment